# 159 : une empreinte. naturelle.





°°°

In Port-au-Prince, Haiti,  
I attended  two seperate all-girls catholic institutions
from primary to high school because they are praised for being  academically exeptional with an unduly sense of duty. 
 It meant wearing crisp cotton uniforms.

pink. navy blue. grey. pleated jumpers with a white button-down collar shirt.

I have long set aside those religious beliefs but could not part from the muted hues that have now become a staple of my (timeless) adult wardrobe.

°°°

I often utilize light shades of pink or a hint of dark grey to adorn my apartment as they lend a sense of serenity and chic to my home.

I naturally gravitate towards a range of cobolt, dark or navy or royal blue that I accessorize with rose gold or turquoise to wear to work, attend dinner parties and various (cultural) social events. 

 °°°

As an ode to my affinity for the limpid color of the sky
I completed a do-it-yourself project this month by making an original fabric print design onto a plain white piece of linen using two different shades of blue to create a unique summer (picnic or outdoors) tablecloth.




°°°

background mood


Francoiz Breut : Loon Plage


Comments

Popular Posts