# 10: vert.rouge.légumes

° priority no.1: good health. as you can see, each person has the capacity to prioritize life, for this decision is in everyone's reach. do not hesitate ;) ° fashion and career: whatever the path one chooses, one has to follow the course and put in the time and effort required. as for me, i play with fashion to dare create my own stamp of everyday style. please, spare me the cookie-cutter mold! ° prevention is the golden key: nuts and fruits are my truest allies for life! ° my new leather-handle basket find at the PLACE BROGLIE local market on wednesday! ° over time i have developed the skill of list-making, thus collecting a variety of style of journals and notebooks...of all shapes and sizes, colours and textures. it allows me to be methodical and flexible. ° my red-linen-pencil-skirt-project-in-progress: please indulge me in this word making process ;)

Comments

Popular Posts