Photoshoot: une haitienne.un francais.une suisse.un allemand: une amitié sans frontiere! Last Tuesday, Paul and I welcomed dear friends from Zurich to visit the beautiful city of Strasbourg ;) and it was a great deal of fun having them over our place. On Tuesday night we met up for a typical Alsacian delicacy, la tarte flambée. The next morning, the girls went to the marché at Place Klébert, then came home with cappiccino cups and we had a ridiculous amount of homemade smoothie that we had with bread fresh from the boulangerie along with my grandmother's recipe for peanut butter...Haitian style! Now, as for resolutions for the upcoming year, I have put them into categories, for it will be a continuation of self discovery- which in return will allow me to reach out to others around me. I wish you well in your journey!

Comments

Popular Posts