Photoshoot: Yuppy, c'est la rentrée...nerd! Over the last few years I have come to appreciate self-conducting-evaluations because it allows me to realize that there are a few things in life that actually make me smile within, giggle peacefuly, feel content or undescribably pleased- or quite the opposite, at times. Chief amongst them is the going back-to-school thrill that I get- as a teacher, on the other side of the table- from purchasing papers, pens, stationaries...bref, la paperasserie! I know, I KNOW that it sounds overwhelmingly optimistic, but I like what I do for a living. Well, it could help a bit more if this field had increased its employees salaries so I can have more fun when getting the new Rouge Coco "Vendôme" shade that fits my lips- like a glove, so to speak. Yum.Yum! °http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3OXRQY0_Q4 The new Chanel ad campaign with Vanessa Paradis on YouTube.

Comments

Popular Posts