Photoshoot: A Purdue University on dit aux matchs de football américain: Boiler Up! As much as I can recall, the most memorable moments spent living in the United States of America- also referred to as the States - were in the mid-west. There I accountered people with different points of view where I had to come to tolerate and respect. I also was enlighted by the deapth of secular knowledge that was circulating throughout the world. There, I went through the best of times and the worst of times: It was all necessary to one's growth and lucidity. Now, living in France has added another level to my understanding the ways of the academic and economics, social and cultural of the world. In the meantime, I've done the PU-Alsace journey with some Foreign Languages & Literature Department friends that I have met on the Purdue campus in West Lafayette, Indiana. In the Fall of 2008, it was with Elisabeth V. from Illinois. Then, a year later, it was with Dawuda A. from Ghana- not pictured here. This fall semester, it is Jessica R. from Ohio. Next year, however, I am sure I'll know nothing of the newcomer, but will welcome him or her with much enthousiasm... BOILER UP! °Photo taken on Sept 5, 2010 at Obernai with Jessica R.

Comments

Popular Posts