Connaitre et vivre ses origines!

On Monday, December 14, 2009 I celebrated my twenty-eight birth anniversary in my 25 meter square studio apartment with Paul, a good dinner, sipping some tea & gift giving- an African inspired book of quotes & an EOS 450D Canon SLR...2010 will be full of pictures, please stay tuned! I had chosen this particular way of celebrating my birthday because I can no longer bear the thought of being the center of attention where people sing and dance around...you know, the happy kind ;) All jokes aside, it turned out to be a splendid moment. Now, I will let these images capture a glimpse of my life & its surroundings, for I love the coziness of a minuscule place: Picture below taken sitting from my third floor window apartment- with the Cathédrale de Strasbourg backdrop- in rue du 22 novembre

Popular Posts