Il sera question de renaissance!

The main reason of my keeping and steadily updating my blogspot.com is to dare keep tabs of the timeline of my existence. In a sense, I am the historian of my story; for I document it in letters and images…’what is the point?’ you may rightfully ask. Well, it gives me a great deal of purpose and to remember who I am in the face of this ever-changing world. Since I cannot escape the inevitable changes of life-which I put to my advantage- I will soon embark in a new academic (and personal) venture as I prepare to commence a doctorate degree at the Université de Strasbourg, France. The programme will last three years where I will explore the extensive domain of Francophone Literature. As I said on the May 15, 2009 blog post…I am speechless and grateful for such unique opportunities in life in spite of great personal difficulties and life challenges-as everyone faces on a day-to-day living.

Popular Posts