Se faire une beauté nature!

I am positive that most women (throughout the globe) have at some point and time agonized over the overall beauty of her appearance, particularly the care of her skin. THE question that arises is to know the special ways of taking care of every inch of the skin, from the scalp to the tip of the toe. We all want to know the proper (beauty) regimen that best fits our lifestyle. I, by no means, am a scientist in the matter of beauty; yet, it does not require one to be one to understand the essential elements of taking care of the skin year after year. However, today I will focus my comments on the facial and body aspects of beauty maintenance. This subject sparks my curiosity, I have read several dermatology articles and magazines, manuals and guides in the science of aromatherapy and natural skin care, I have come to the conclusion that there are the basics- that are within my reach, and the more complicated procedures will be left in the hands of the professionals. Since my teenage years I recall flipping through some teen-targeted magazines during break time in my all-girl-Catholic high school and a beauty book that mother owned. I became aware of the importance of physical and outward appearance in life as well as the talent of a well-spoken individual. Now, I have established a natural beauty routine- which I certainly hope will pay off by the time I approach my forties, and would be pleased the see the results. Regardless of the season, I wear a daytime facial sunblock protection lotion. Then at night, a night cream with Retinol. On weekends, I indulge my body and face with a specially formulated oil-infusion I concocted to add moisture and increase my skin's elasticity over time. Well, To each her own...enjoy!

Popular Posts