# 146 : le cabinet de curiosité est mis en place...

 

+


+


+


+

 

+

 

+


 +

 It has become a soothing 
or life-enriching Summer ritual
to catch up with my siblings and their spouses;  
caring for my parents and, making long-term memories with my ever-growing nieces & nephews.

Needless to say that everytime we come to the Salt Lake City area,
my husband and I have established a fun & healthy routine or a to-do list, per se; 
chief amongst them is my attending the downtown farmers' market on Saturday mornings where I stroll along and taking in the bounty of this region.

Having such a cosmopolitan family coming from various parts of the globe has enable me to see the world as it truly is 
or meant to be or even has been from its very beginning:
we all share the same universal DNA-- we are humain beings.

Although we might have grown up in different continents and countries with different cultural upbringing or experiences,
each one of us share the same passion for living and, most importantly, we all have come to undersdand the power of diversity in (any) society. This is my pledge. 
This is what I believe in. 
This is my life!






J


 
°°°

background mood

The Legacy - Arvingerne/Theme Song : Nina Persson



Comments

Popular Posts