# 119 : du sur mesure : un savoir-faire en cinq étapes.


jdms
as I had practiced with both of my sisters-in-law (living in the US) this Summer,
i now am mastering the thrifty yet rewarding skill
of bread-making.
jdms
i have acquired the proper equipments to accompany me in this endeavour.
jdms
this KitchenAid mixer has become my arms, per se, as to do the most tedious task.
jdms
it appears to be a whole different world opening up before my eyes.
jdms
i might proudly say that i have become an enthusiastic home-maker. yes. why? due to the fact
that it has taken me a decade of gathering some courage to tackle this buttery challenge.
jdms
in the last two weeks, I have played with a whole array of flours:
all-purpose wheat. whole wheat. rye. spelt. multi-cereals
and a subtle combination of all of them
as to obtain
a
fine
result.




Comments

Popular Posts