# 9: un brunch.un thé.un carré de lin rouge

° one can only nod and agree with this statement: "Happiness is a bar of soap"! ° during this academic Winter Break this week, i had some time to finally spend visiting with some friends over a small and cozy café, L'épicerie, nearby my appartment. ° on Tuesday, March 1st i had invited a friend to have a mini brunch at my place where we had carrot and apple homemade juice. some store-bought English muffins. her grandmother's homemade blackberry jam. sunny-side-up eggs. and of course her favorite, Paysan Beurre de Breton demi-sel... she is from the NorthWest region of France! ° after our brunch, Aurore and I decided to head toward the mall in Strasbourg- a first for me, since i do not particularly favor huge shopping centers. ° today- after completing my second session of the sewing atelier- i managed to line then cut what will soon be a red pencil skirt...YAY! ° every now and then i get the urge to make one-of-a-kind marmelades to accompany my morning breakfast toasts. here's how i make it. frozen or fresh red berries. orange and green lemon juices. ginger. brown sugar. cinnamon... the result: DELISH!

Comments

Popular Posts