Photoshoot: 100 ml de mon élixir de vie! At most of my friends' house- throughout the Unites States, Germany, Switzerland and in France- I cannot help myself but to notice on their kitchen counter either a coffemaker, a cappuccino machine or even a teamaker that are fully intergrated into their daily meal routine especially used over breakfast. As for me, I have opted for the power juicer-smoothie-maker and came up with my 2.0 version of my morning-and-night ritual that I'll dare share with you, my blog friends... hate it, like it, but you've got to try it once before passing judgment. In the meantime, enjoy! Each morning- whether going to work or during the holiday seasons- I get up at 6.30 am, drink a glass of (green) lemon water, take a shower, get ready for the day; then eat a toast with a banana, a pot of greek yogurt with oatmeal and cranberries or blueberries, and drink my 100 milliliters (juice) elixir- which is composed of the following (fresh) ingredients found at you local farmer's market: carrots + clementines + cherry tomatoes + spinach or other fruits & veggies in season. At night, to unwind and get ready to hit the sack, I brew (old style) a cup of camomille flowers that I got from the nearby herborist, at the herboristerie.

Comments

Popular Posts