Une aventure dans le Wild Wild West!

After a loooong anticipated arrival to the USA of a special someone (of mine), it finally concretized. Needless to say that the time spent, thus far traveling from one city to the next and from one state to the next in a matter of one month, is in good company. The idea of being a nomad has always been appealing in my eyes. I have been doing so for nearly a decade now; but I must admit, once and for all, that this particular lifestyle has worn me out--a bit. However, I will say for fact that it has deepened my understanding of human nature--and nature itself. With the gracious company of friends and family from coast to coast, Paul and I are so glad to soak in a typical American-experience-fresh-on-the-road, for we have been traveling and will continue to do so by car, train and plane--from LA to NYC. WHAT AN ADVENTURE. Next stop: SLC.

Popular Posts