A votre santé!

Everyday, as we all go about our regular routine, we often pay little attention to the vital role this body of ours plays in our lives. If we were to pause for just 10 minutes to realize all the tasks that our bodies carry us through, we would give it its proper respect and celebrate it daily. That healthy body gives us the natural freedom to rationally move about. A few years ago my sister had gathered some valuable information on our (female) family health history from mother and grandmother. It has been an awakening moment for me to know of the cold facts of my (family) health patterns. In other words, besides the beautiful skin complexion I've been geneticly blessed with, I am doomed! Since I have come to term with the facts; I have made some personal ramifications to conduct a lifelong, lifestyle health change to enable me to feel strong, natural and healthy however much this body of mine will allow me to live. Now, I have consiously added a variety of veggetables and fruits into my nutritional diet along with a fish-oil-and-multivitamins regimen. My (healthy) body is my priority...for life!

Popular Posts