Les petits plaisirs d'une vie!

Julie Andrews, the character of this American Movie Classic: The Sound of Music, is well remembered for this particular song "My Favorite Things". To each their own to discover the small elements that allow one to see the better part of life and to savour its joyful moments. What are yours...What makes you carry on a tune to keep you sane? Now, allow me to indulge in sharing just a few of mine-which help me maintain a clear head as I move forward with my life: Writing in my notebook-journal. Shopping for vintage accessories. Putting make-up on for a special occasion. Smelling and reading old books at the library. Capturing a candid photo moment on camera. Wearing my cute apron when cooking for friends. Savouring my favorite Haitian dish when feeling melancolic. Walking through a puddle of water wearing my bright rain boots. Carrying on insightful discussions with my sister on the phone...daily.

Popular Posts